Reay Solutions provides virtual support for small business owners, work-at-home professionals and non-profits. Working off-site allows us the opportunity to assist our clients with tasks or projects which are important for business growth.
We offer virtual assistance in the following categories Human Resources, Social Media and Administrative support. Reay Solutions partners with our clients, on all levels to ensure their business succeeds as well as provide the professional support that is critical to accomplish this goal. Our Mission: Provide our clients Virtual Solutions to their Business Needs.
What is a Virtual Assistant?
A Virtual Assistant (VA) is a highly-trained independent entrepreneur who provides a myriad of business support services virtually via phone, fax and internet based technology to support and meet the growing needs of businesses worldwide.
Partnering with a VA reduces stress, protects cash flow, eliminates administrative hassles, and enables business people to find the success they originally set out to achieve. A VA is your right hand person helping you to succeed in your business. The irony is you may never meet your VA as odds are they live nowhere near you!
What are the benefits of hiring a Virtual Assistant?
- You have access to the skills and knowledge you may not find or be able to afford in a full-time on-site staff.
- You stay on track and on schedule.
- You only pay for hours worked. No time wasted on breaks or personal issues. (see cost comparison chart)
- You don’t need to worry about payroll, taxes, insurance, and benefits.
- You can accelerate your business growth by freeing up your time so that you can focus on growing your business.
- Provides ongoing, collaborative support to help you achieve your goals.
- Will be a sounding board with no worry of privacy issues.
- You can enjoy peace of mind knowing that your Virtual Assistant is handling the details professionally and on time.
- You and your Virtual Assistant choose to work together as equals. It is not a boss/employee relationship.
- Your Virtual Assistant has a vested interest in your business success.
One of the major benefits of a Virtual Assistant is the relationship which develops via working closely together. Over time, your Virtual Assistant will learn your goals, and will work to assist you in achieving them. This is an important relationship; a Virtual Assistant will not work with everyone. The two parties must compliment each other’s personality, work style, and skills. This is discussed in the initial client interview.
Working with Reay Solutions you can expect professional, affordable, high quality work with a fast turn around.